Donate to Felton’s Children Youth & Family Division
Felton Institute’s Children, Youth, and Family Division aims to assist families that are impacted by poverty, violence, and trauma. From clinical and childcare services, health and nutrition programs, training, case management, and parenting services – CYF provides life transformative services and support for people of every age and every walk of life.
Where does your money go?
Your donation is 100% tax-deductible and will support Felton’s CYF programs.
- $50 could provide diapers and cleaning supplies for one baby
- $100 could provide feminine hygiene products for 4 mothers
- $150 could provide milk supplements for 3 infants
- $250 could provide five rolls of toilet paper for 80 families
- $400 could provide disinfecting essentials for 20 families
- $500 could provide dental hygiene essentials for 30 families
Adopt an Angel Program
Share the joy of the holiday season by providing an educational gift, and a gift card towards a holiday meal.
Every year during the Holiday season, our Children, Youth and Family division hosts our Adopt an Angel Program. The Adopt an Angel Program supports families, including pregnant and parenting teens and young children including those with disabilities, by providing an educational gift, and gifts cards.
In addition to presenting 300 children with an educational toy, and families with gift cards, Felton is asking for your support in adopting 30 families and providing them with a $250 gift card to put towards a holiday meal.