News & Media
Transformation in action
- Felton Institute invites you to our 125th Birthday Party!
October 23, 2014
- Felton Institute's President and CEO Bob Bennett will be a key presenter on the National Council for Behavioral Health's webinar
June 5, 2014
- Hilltop High School Graduation
May 22, 2014
- Celebration of Excellence Awards Dinner
May 6, 2014
20% of California adults over 65 live below the poverty threshold. To read more about low income seniors, click here ow.ly/AifHn.
Felton's own Benson Nadell, director of Long-term Care Ombudsman program, was interviewed by KQED! Check it out! ow.ly/A4XNj
Emotional Ignorance Harms Health: Alexithymia, a little-known personality trait, reveals the profound ... http://t.co/…
Quieting the voices within: My piece on a treatment for schizophrenia that starts very, very early washingtonpost.com/national/healt…
- Felton Institute Debuts
July 26, 2014
Family Service Agency of San Francisco, one of San Francisco’s Oldest and Largest Social Service Organizations, is Changing its Name to Felton Institute SAN FRANCISCO, CA (July 18, 2014) Af...
- The National Council for Behavioral Health and Eli Lilly and Company Award The Felton Institute’s PREP Program with a Prestigious Inspiring Hope Award for Excellence in Mental Health
May 8, 2014
Honorees to Share their Stories at a Special Awards Ceremony on May 6, 2014, in Washington, D.C. featuring Guest Speaker, Former Secretary of State, Hillary Rodham Clinton SAN FRANCISCO, CA (May 6,...
- $1.5 Million Award from PCORI Study to Family Service Agency of San Francisco’s Felton Institute
May 24, 2013
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (May 24, 2013) ─ The Patient‐Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) has approved a $1.5 million research award to Family Service Agency of San Francisco’s Felton Institut...