Children, Youth & Family
First Episode Psychosis — (re)MIND™
Early Mood Disorders – BEAM
Psychosis-Risk – Felton BEAM UP™
Family Service Agency of San Francisco (“FSA”) is the social services arm of Felton Institute, and serves clients throughout the city and county of San Francisco.
FSA delivers a wide variety of social and mental health services to children, teens, young adults, adults, families and seniors.
Awarded for its programs of innovation, Felton Institute is a leader as a provider of mental health and social services.
Since 1889, our agency has provided life transformative services and support for people of every age and every walk of life.
Felton Institute serves clients throughout San Francisco, Alameda, Monterey, San Mateo and Kern counties.
Currently, we operate twelve program sites:
- 1500 Franklin Street (Main Office) @ Bush (Cathedral Hill)
- 6221 Geary Street – 2nd Floor @ 26th Avenue (Outer Richmond District)
- 2730 Bryant Street @ 25th Street (Mission District)
- 711 Van Ness Avenue – 5th Floor @ Turk Street (Opera Plaza – Civic Center)
- 1108 S. El Camino Real @ Avila Road (San Mateo)
- 22971 Sutro Street – Suite B @ Meek Avenue (Hayward)
- 200 Cashmere Street @ Dedman Court (San Francisco)
- 1 Cashmere Street @ Hudson Avenue (San Francisco)
- 548 Delta Street @ Leland Avenue (San Francisco)
- 13847 E 14th Street – Suite 205 @ E. 14th Street (San Leandro)
- 11 Quail Run Circle – Suite 202 @ W. Rossi Street (Salinas)
- 39500 Stevenson Place – Suite 203 @ Mission Blvd (Fremont)
We take pride in utilizing the latest in treatment and evidence-based practices that empower the individual client and focus on positive outcomes that are defined by the client and in partnership with case managers, clinicians and medical staff.