Children, Youth & Family
First Episode Psychosis — (re)MIND™
Early Mood Disorders – BEAM
Psychosis-Risk – Felton BEAM UP™
Family Service Agency of San Francisco (“FSA”) is the social services arm of Felton Institute, and serves clients throughout the city and county of San Francisco.
FSA delivers a wide variety of social and mental health services to children, teens, young adults, adults, families and seniors.
Awarded for its programs of innovation, Felton Institute is a leader as a provider of mental health and social services.
Since 1889, our agency has provided life transformative services and support for people of every age and every walk of life.
Felton Institute serves clients throughout San Francisco, Alameda, Monterey, San Mateo and Kern counties.
Currently, we operate sixteen program sites:
San Francisco Locations:
- Felton Main Office, 1500 Franklin St @ Bush St (Cathedral Hill, SF)
- 601 Van Ness Ave @ Turk Street (Opera Plaza – Civic Center, SF)
- 1099 Sunnydale Ave @ Rey St (Visitacion Valley, SF)
- 548 Delta St @ Leland St (Visitacion Valley, SF)
- 66 Raymond Ave (Visitacion Valley, SF)
- 1 Cashmere St (The Bayview, SF)
- 200 Cashmere St (The Bayview, SF)
- 2730 Bryant Street @ 25th Street (Mission District, SF)
- 6221 Geary Blvd, 2nd Floor @ 26th Avenue (Outer Richmond District, SF)
East Bay Locations:
- Felton Main Office, 1005 Atlantic Ave (Alameda)
- 14895 E 14th St @ Hesperian Blvd (San Leandro)
- 13847 E 14th St, #205 @ Hesperian Blvd (San Leandro)
- 22971 Sutro St, Suite B @ Meek Ave (Hayward)
- 39500 Stevenson Pl, Suite 15 @ Mission Blvd (Fremont)
South Bay & Monterey County Locations:
- 1108 South El Camino Real @ Avila Road (San Mateo)
- 11 Quail Run Cir (Salinas)
We take pride in utilizing the latest in treatment and evidence-based practices that empower the individual client and focus on positive outcomes that are defined by the client and in partnership with case managers, clinicians and medical staff.