What We Do
FCFP provides mental health services to children 4-18 and their families living throughout San Francisco, CA. Our staff of Psychologists, MFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and Registered Associates offer services at our clinic, in the home, the school, or in the community.
FCFP helps children improve their behavior, recover from difficult experiences, and create stronger relationships within their families and communities. Issues we address include depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, family conflict, struggles with attention/hyperactivity, anger issues, behavior problems at home or school, grief and loss, involvement in Child Welfare and/or the Foster Care systems, and many others.
- Family therapy
- Individual & play therapy for children and adolescents
- Parent training and support
- Educationally Related Mental Health Services (ERMHS)
Services are available in English and Spanish
- Healthy Families
- Healthy Kids
If you are unsure if your services will be covered, simply call us.
Full Circle Family Program
Main: (415) 474-7310 Ext. 453
Fax: (415) 673-2488
FCFP is Relocating in July 2018
- Our clinic is currently located at 1500 Franklin Street, in Lower Pacific Heights.
- Our new clinic location will be 2730 Bryant Street, in the Mission District.
- Our therapists also provide services at the home or in schools throughout San Francisco, wherever will be most helpful to your family and child.