At Felton Institute, what unites our employees is a shared belief that the work we do can make a direct impact on the client.
We know it takes a broad set of skills to ensure that our clients feel the full benefit of our services and care . That’s why we work hard to develop a workforce full of unique perspectives, work experiences, and backgrounds.
We offer positions in multiple divisions that serve the widest spectrum of our population: Children Youth and Family, Adult, Older Adult, Felton Early Psychosis Programs — (re)MIND™, BEAM, BEAM UP™, Research and Training, and Administration.
Felton staff work across nine sites throughout San Francisco and operates programs in the following counties outside of San Francisco: Alameda, San Mateo, and Monterey.
Clinical and care management positions offer extensive training opportunities through our onsite Felton Institute Research and Training division.
Employees are provided with the latest trainings and methodologies on a wide variety of therapies, tools, approaches and techniques that support our commitment to providing innovative and culturally-sensitive social and mental health care management to our clients.
Before submitting your application online, please be sure to review the job description carefully.
If the job description instructs you to submit your application directly to the Program Manager or Program Director, please be sure to email your resume and any attachments (i.e. cover letter) to the email address provided. See “Contact:” for name. There is no need to also apply online.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Felton Institute.
Early Psychosis/BEAM Program
- Bilingual Office Manager/Case Manager (Salinas)
- Clinical Team Leader (San Francisco)
- Staff Therapist (Alameda)
- Program Manager (San Mateo)
- Program Manager (San Francisco)
- Program Manager (Alameda)
- Community Specialist/Case Manager (San Francisco)
- Clinical Case Manager (FSP) SF
- Physicians Assistant/Nurse Practitioner (OAST) PT (SF)
- (ICM)Case Manager(SF)
- Clinical Staff Therapist (DCCS)
- Bilingual Cantonese Clinical Case Manager (Adult – FSP) (San Francisco)
- Clinical Case Manager (ICM)(ACM) San Francisco
- Clinical Case Manager (YAC)
- Clinical Case Manager (Tay Acute Linkage )
- Case Manager (TAY Acute Linkage) SF
- Program Manager (TAY Acute Linkage) SF
Children Youth & Family Division – (CYF)
- Early Intervention Teacher’s Assistant (SF)
- Early Interventionist (ECE/EII) (SF)
- Child Development & Early Learning Specialist (TAPP) SF
- Speech Language Pathologist (San Francisco)
- Clinical Social Worker (San Francisco)
- Administrative Assistant (San Francisco)
- Teacher (San Francisco)
- Teacher Assistant Float (San Francisco)
- Head Teacher (San Francisco)
- Substitute Teacher assistant Float (San Francisco)