At Felton Institute, what unites our employees is a shared belief that the work we do can make a direct impact on the client.
We know it takes a broad set of skills to ensure that our clients feel the full benefit of our services and care . That’s why we work hard to develop a workforce full of unique perspectives, work experiences, and backgrounds.
We offer positions in multiple divisions that serve the widest spectrum of our population: Children Youth and Family, Adult, Older Adult, Felton Early Psychosis Programs — (re)MIND™, BEAM, BEAM UP™, Research and Training, and Administration.
Felton staff work across nine sites throughout San Francisco and operates programs in the following counties outside of San Francisco: Alameda, San Mateo, and Monterey.
Clinical and care management positions offer extensive training opportunities through our onsite Felton Institute Research and Training division.
Employees are provided with the latest trainings and methodologies on a wide variety of therapies, tools, approaches and techniques that support our commitment to providing innovative and culturally-sensitive social and mental health care management to our clients.
Before submitting your application online, please be sure to review the job description carefully.
If the job description instructs you to submit your application directly to the Program Manager or Program Director, please be sure to email your resume and any attachments (i.e. cover letter) to the email address provided. See “Contact:” for name. There is no need to also apply online.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Felton Institute.
- Clinical Case Manager (OAFSP) – San Francisco
- Clinical Case Manager (Older Adult/Senior FSP) – San Francisco
- Clinical Case Manager (Senior ICM) – San Francisco
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
Early Psychosis/(re)MIND/BEAM Program
- Staff Therapist-Bilingual (SF)
- Staff Therapist – Part Time (San Francisco)
- Family Support Specialist – Part Time (San Francisco)
- Employment and Education Specialist (San Mateo)
- Staff Therapist (San Mateo)
- Staff Therapist (San Mateo)
- Clinical Program Manager (San Mateo)
- Peer Support Specialist (Alameda)
- Clinical Care Manager (Alameda)
- Clinical Team Leader (Marin)
Children, Youth and Family Division
- Head Teacher
- Teacher Assistant Float
- Instructional Coach
- School Social Worker (Bilingual – Spanish)
- Administration Director
- Distance Learning Support Coordinator
- Family Clinician
- Bilingual Family Clinician (Spanish)
- Division Director
- Administrative Assistant
- Family Support Supervisor
- Clinical Case Manager (Adult/Tay- FSP) – San Francisco
- Clinical Case Manager (TAY Acute Linkage) – San Francisco
- Program Director (ADULT/TAY) ICM – San Francisco
- On Call Program Associate (SFSP)
- Volunteer Coordinator (SFSP)
- Clinical Staff Therapist (DCCS)
Justice Services Division
- Case Manager (YAC) – San Francisco
- Bi-lingual Clinical Case Manager (YAC) – San Francisco
- Engagement Specialist (FEST) – San Francisco
- Program Manager (Justice Services) – San Francisco
- Case Manager (STARR) – San Francisco
- Clinical Case Manager (Reentry Engagement Center) – Oakland
- Clinical Case Manager (Reentry Engagement) – Alameda
- Case Manager (Reentry Engagement) – 2 positions – Alameda
- Program Clinical Supervisor (Reentry Program) – Alameda
- Clinical Case Manager (CORE) – San Leandro
- Clinical Case Manager (SMI) – San Leandro