Children, Youth & Family
Felton Early Psychosis Programs
Bipolar Disorder (BEAM)
Family Service Agency of San Francisco (“FSA”) is the social services arm of Felton Institute, and serves clients throughout the city and county of San Francisco.
FSA delivers a wide variety of social and mental health services to children, teens, young adults, adults, families and seniors. FSA serves clients across a number of locations, including making in-home and site visits when appropriate.
Currently, we operate six program sites:
- 1500 Franklin Street (Main Office) @ Bush (Cathedral Hill)
- 6221 Geary Street, 2nd Floor @ 26th Avenue (Outer Richmond District)
- 2730 Bryant Street @ 25th Street (Mission District)
- 711 Van Ness Avenue 5th Floor @ Turk Street (Opera Plaza – Civic Center)
- 1108 S. El Camino Real @ Avila Road (San Mateo)
- 22971 Sutro Street Suite B @ Meek Avenue (Hayward)
We take pride in utilizing the latest in treatment and evidence-based practices that empower the individual client and focus on positive outcomes that are defined by the client and in partnership with case managers, clinicians and medical staff.