At Felton Institute, what unites our employees is a shared belief that the work we do can make a direct impact on the client.
We know it takes a broad set of skills to ensure that our clients feel the full benefit of our services and care . That’s why we work hard to develop a workforce full of unique perspectives, work experiences, and backgrounds.
We offer positions in multiple divisions that serve the widest spectrum of our population: Children Youth and Family, Adult, Older Adult, Felton Early Psychosis Programs, BEAM (Bipolar Early Assessment and Management), Felton Institute’s Research and Training and Administration.
Felton staff work across nine sites throughout San Francisco and operates programs in four counties outside of San Francisco: Alameda, San Mateo, San Joaquin and Monterey.
Clinical and care management positions offer extensive training opportunities through our onsite Felton Institute Research and Training division.
Employees are provided with the latest trainings and methodologies on a wide variety of therapies, tools, approaches and techniques that support our commitment to providing innovative and culturally-sensitive social and mental health care management to our clients.
Before submitting your application online, please be sure to review the job description carefully.
If the job description instructs you to submit your application directly to the Program Manager or Program Director, please be sure to email your resume and any attachments (i.e. cover letter) to the email address provided. See “Contact:” for name. There is no need to also apply online.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Felton Institute.
Early Psychosis/BEAM Program
- Clinical Team Leader (San Francisco/San Mateo)
- Staff Therapist (San Francisco)
- Associate Director (San Francisco)
- Employment and Education Specialist (Alameda)
- Program Manager (Alameda)
- Community Peer Specialist (OAST) (San Leandro)
- Clinical Case Manager (OAST) (San Leandro)
- Clinical Case Manager (San Francisco)
- Program Director/Clinical Supervisor ( San Francisco)
- Psychiatrist (San Francisco)
- Clinical Case Manager (ACM) San Francisco
- Bilingual Cantonese Clinical Case Manager (Adult – FSP) (San Francisco)
- Bilingual Clinical Case Manager (YAC) San Francisco
- Clinical Case Manager (YAC) San Francisco
Children Youth & Family Division – (CYF)
- Child Development Learning Specialist (San Francisco)
- Clinical Social Worker (San Francisco)
- Early Interventionist (San Francisco)
- Infant Toddler/Program Supervisor (San Francisco)
- Early Intervention & Inclusion Director (San Francisco)
- Mental Health Specialist (San Francisco)
- ERSEA/Admissions Manager (ECE) San Francisco
- Teacher (San Francisco)
- Teacher Assistant Float (San Francisco)
- Head Teacher (San Francisco)
- Infant Toddler Mentor Lead Teacher (FDC) (San Francisco
- Substitute Teacher’s Aide (ECE) San Francisco