At Felton Institute, what unites our employees is a shared belief that the work we do can make a direct impact on the client.
We know it takes a broad set of skills to ensure that our clients feel the full benefit of our services and care . That’s why we work hard to develop a workforce full of unique perspectives, work experiences, and backgrounds.
We offer positions in multiple divisions that serve the widest spectrum of our population: Children Youth and Family, Adult, Older Adult, PREP (Prevention and Recovery in Early Psychosis), BEAM (Bipolar Early Assessment and Management), Felton Institute’s Research and Training and Administration.
Felton staff work across nine sites throughout San Francisco and operates programs in four counties outside of San Francisco: Alameda, San Mateo, San Joaquin and Monterey.
Clinical and care management positions offer extensive training opportunities through our onsite Felton Institute Research and Training division.
Employees are provided with the latest trainings and methodologies on a wide variety of therapies, tools, approaches and techniques that support our commitment to providing innovative and culturally-sensitive social and mental health care management to our clients.
Before submitting your application online, please be sure to review the job description carefully.
If the job description instructs you to submit your application directly to the Program Manager or Program Director, please be sure to email your resume and any attachments (i.e. cover letter) to the email address provided. See “Contact:” for name. There is no need to also apply online.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Felton Institute.
Senior Division Positions
- Activities Coordinator (SCSEP) (San Francisco) apply online
- Clinical Case Manager (GSW) (San Francisco) apply online
- Clinical Case Manager (FSP) (San Francisco) apply online
PREP (Prevention and Recovery I Early Psychosis) and)BEAM (Bipolar I Early Assessment and Management) Positions
Adult Service Positions
Children Youth & Family Service Positions – (CYF)
- Family Clinician – Bi-lingual (FSFP) San Francisco, apply online
- Early Intervention and Inclusion Director (San Francisco) apply online
- Speech and Language Pathologist (San Francisco) apply online
- Teacher (San Francisco) apply online
- Teacher Assistant Float (San Francisco) apply online
- Head Teacher (San Francisco) apply online
- Infant Toddler Program Supervisor (San Francisco) apply online
- School Based Child and Family Clinician (San Francisco) apply online
- Admissions Coordinator (ECE) (San Francisco) apply online