At Felton Institute, what unites our employees is a shared belief that the work we do can make a direct impact on the client.
We know it takes a broad set of skills to ensure that our clients feel the full benefit of our services and care . That’s why we work hard to develop a workforce full of unique perspectives, work experiences, and backgrounds.
We offer positions in multiple divisions that serve the widest spectrum of our population: Children Youth and Family, Adult, Older Adult, PREP (Prevention and Recovery in Early Psychosis), BEAM (Bipolar Early Assessment and Management), Felton Institute’s Research and Training and Administration.
Felton staff work across nine sites throughout San Francisco and operates programs in four counties outside of San Francisco: Alameda, San Mateo, San Joaquin and Monterey.
Clinical and care management positions offer extensive training opportunities through our onsite Felton Institute Research and Training division.
Employees are provided with the latest trainings and methodologies on a wide variety of therapies, tools, approaches and techniques that support our commitment to providing innovative and culturally-sensitive social and mental health care management to our clients.
Before submitting your application online, please be sure to review the job description carefully.
If the job description instructs you to submit your application directly to the Program Manager or Program Director, please be sure to email your resume and any attachments (i.e. cover letter) to the email address provided. See “Contact:” for name. There is no need to also apply online.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Felton Institute.
- Clinical Case Manager/Program Supervisor (LEAD) San Francisco
- Program Director (FEST) San Francisco
- Engagement Specialist (Fest) San Francisco
- Clinical Case Manager (LEAD) (Bi-lingual Spanish)San Francisco
Early Psychosis Division
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner(San Francisco)
- Associate Director (San Francisco)
- Business Support Specialist (San Francisco)
- Clinical Case Manager (Russian Speaking) San Francisco
- Clinical Case Manager (FSP) San Francisco
- Program Manager (Generic Mental Health) San Francisco
Adult Service Positions
- Clinical Case Manager (ACM) San Francisco
- Clinical Case Manager (Adult and Tay – FSP) (San Francisco)
Children Youth & Family Service Division – (CYF)
- Infant Toddler/Program Supervisor (San Francisco)
- Educational Director (ECE) San Francisco
- Bi-lingual Case Manager – (TAPP) San Francisco
- Recruiter (San Francisco)
- Instructional Coach (ECE) San Francisco
- Early Intervention & Inclusion Director (San Francisco)
- Family Clinicans – Bi-lingual (3 positions)
- ERSEA/Admissions Manager (ECE) San Francisco
- Teacher (San Francisco)
- Teacher Assistant Float (San Francisco)
- Head Teacher (San Francisco)
- Infant Toddler Mentor Lead Teacher (FDC) (San Francisco
- Substitute Teacher’s Aid (ECE) San Francisco